Thursday, April 30, 2009

Conclusion

It is amazing how overwhelmed I felt at the beginning of this class and now it is almost over and it was a great experience.  I thought that there was so much work and I would never get it done.  Now, I almost have a full working website!!  How exciting!

I also learned so much about the different technologies on the internet.  Who knew what an RSS was?  Now, I DO!  There are so many different things that could be useful in the classroom and help my students grow and learn.

Now, the challenge is to figure out HOW all of this useful technology will be used in my classroom.  Factors such as access to the internet and computer projectors are my main issue.  Once I overcome those, I will be able to do so much with my students.  

I plan on using my website in the future and creating web-based activities for my students to use in order to incorporate technology into my classroom and engage my students in the many things that are available for them out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment