I learned so much today from the presentation by Alissa and Liz. I had no idea what RSS and social bookmarking was until NOW. Social bookmarking actually sounds pretty interesting and would be a great tool to keep all of your online references available to you in an organized way. I'm all about organization and if I can have all of my favorite websites together using "tag bundles" it would be great.
I'm not sure if I would use in this the classroom as a way for students to collaborate and interact with each other. It would take a lot of time to teach them the purpose of social broadcasting and how to do it, as well as the fact that some students do not even have internet access at home.
Overall, I think this is great for me personally, maybe not in the classroom, but FOR the classroom.
Helpful Math Links
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I just wrote pretty much the exact same thing. Great minds think alike, I guess.
ReplyDelete